Concert presenters, artist managers, and thought leaders from the classical music world volunteer to curate a week of concert performances, choosing one winner per week.
Links to the winners’ live concerts are distributed by Ariel AVANT on Thursdays, and can also be found on the WINNERS page.
If you would like to receive distributed concert links by email, please sign up for our mailing list HERE.
LIST OF CURATORS
- Week One (Thursday, March 26): Oni Buchanan, Founder and Director, Ariel Artists LLC (Boston, MA)
- Week Two (Thursday, April 2): Derek Kwan, Executive Director, Lied Center of Kansas (Lawrence, KS)
- Week Three (Thursday, April 9): Margaret Murray, Associate Curator of Public Programs, Museum of Fine Arts St. Petersburg (St. Petersburg, FL)
- Week Four (Thursday, April 16): Eileen Carr, Director, Dayton ArtsLIVE (Dayton, OH)
- Week Five (Thursday, April 23): Nina Moe, Operations / Data / Finance, The Lynch Foundation (Boston, MA)
- Week Six (Thursday, April 30): Ben Dietschi, Senior Consultant, DeVos Institute of Arts Management, Washington, DC
- (More curation to come, if needed – Donors, we depend on you! Please donate HERE!)
For any concert presenters or artist managers interested to curate a concert week, please contact Oni.